Thursday 5 November 2015

Stormsurge on the Aquila a few more in my Corner...


It's time for an update of what I've been doing, but first I want to share with you something...

Gw has recently launch a new Competition: a Gift List Promotion where you could win one of the 10 £100 virtual gift vouchers to be won! For more information check the Terms and Conditions. Taking advantage of this chance will try my luck with a project that I had in mind since the Stormsurge first appeared: the Stormsurge on the Aquila! The next images Will give you an idea...


I know that it's not very proportional , but it is a draft only...

The idea is quite simple. It's basically a KV128 Stormsurge walking on the rubble of a Aquila from the Honoured Imperium set, as a symbol of the young and triumphant Tau Empire over a decaying and crumbling Imperium of Man...

So I will share my list, as required in the rules of the contest, hoping to be one of 10 lucky ones ... he who doesn't try does not win for sure, right?!

But if you wish offer me this material be my guest...

Meanwhile, a little show of what I've been doing:

Working with fun foam is... well, fun!

In one of my previous posts (here) I shared with you an photo of a purchased Infiltration Cadre Burning Dawn and I've started with the Pathfinders and those will be their bases, once finished... you can see the progress so far in this next picture.

Little by little...

But I've also been doing some painting! Just a paint test of the new Vior'la theme, not finished yet but I'm not sure about this red and yes I know, I exaggerated with the weathering... I'll try a second one with a lighter red base.

Soon ready for battle!

Before I end, a little peep in what's to come soon...

Adeptus Mechanicus and Marines packs ahead!

Thank you for your time and until the next publication.

Joaquim de Oliveira

This publication was only possible thanks to:

GW and BOLS

No comments:

Post a Comment