Monday 19 October 2015

The (Re)Start of Something New ... I Hope


Well, finally after a few years of collecting (GW) miniatures and small armies, and also some long pauses, decided to get into some of these projects and make them come true... To help me with this I decided to start posting my progress in a blog to force myself to keep me to produce something effective ... I hope it will work!

But this is not actually my publication... Just over a year I began a series of publications on this very blog, then called Assemblign & Collecting. Now I've been redoing this since left blog in order to give you a new life...

However it will not be an easy task, as I find myself in the middle of a master's thesis, so there may be times without major developments...

This picture translates perfectly what I have felt in these last few days…

I know that probably there are still some finishing touches left on this blog, so I ask you to tell me what is your opinion about its looks and what should I do to improve it...

I will soon start publishing…Thank you for your time and until the next publication 

Joaquim de Oliveira

No comments:

Post a Comment