Wednesday 30 December 2015

New Year... New Army?!


Hello there, I wish you all had a wonderful christmas, with everything you needed and desired. And since we're almost in 2016, are there any new year's resolutions?

The best of 2015 (?)

It seems that, after all the rumours, turns out that the new army after 2016 is a release of starter sets from various factions either Age of Sigmar and 40K 's... Check these lists.

List from miniwars.eu

List from natfka.

And we already have some pictures from the newest WD#101 for January to back it up:

Check out more in belloflostsouls.

After some calculations (I´ve only tested for Tau Empire and Slaves to Darkness, aka WoC) and I´ve to say the prices seem great: For the warriors of chaos box for 85 USD, about £57, you get £74 worth in miniatures but is it better than the old battalion box? Well, In my case I already have a box of marauders (from a trade with a friend) and I really don't like the warhounds models (I have another model in mind to replace them...), on the other hand I don't have a sorcerer neither a chariot, so I think I'l stick with the new box...

In the case of the Tau Empire box the difference between rates is even greater: £93 of stuff, considering the ethereal's price around £18, in a box of £57! I reckon that (at least) one of them is going to be my christmas gift to myself....

But not with this squig.... I hope

Thank you for your time and  wishing you all happy holidays and a new year full of positive achievements.


Joaquim de Oliveira




This publication was only possible thanks to:

No comments:

Post a Comment